Fillers don't have to be dramatic! Add volume to your lips, cheeks, or shape your chin with this technique.
Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is found naturally through out the body. HA hydrates the skin by attracting the water. As we age, the fat, muscles, bone, and skin in our face begins to thin and shift. The loss of volume leads to either sunken or sagging appearance, fine lines, wrinkles, and thin lips.
HA injections can be strategically placed to restore the lost volume, to enhance facial contouring, to smooth existing wrinkles, and to improve the skin texture. The effect of HA injections is immediate.
Which areas can be treated with HA?
· Chin, cheeks and jawline
· Under eye hollowness
· Nasolabial folds
· Smoker’s lines
· Acne scarring
What are the common side effects of HA injections?
· Temporary swelling, bruising, redness, and tenderness at the injection site.
How long will the results of HA Dermal Filler last?
Results may very depending on the treatment area, product used, your individual anatomy and metabolism but typically it is anywhere between 6 months to 1 year or longer.
Post care instructions
Your injector will provide you with specific instructions. Typically it will include:
· Avoiding manipulating the injected area until the dermal filler settles and integrates into the tissues.
· Monitoring for excessive bruising and good capillary refill at the injected area
· Avoiding travelling for 1-2 weeks immediately after the treatment
· Scheduling a follow-up appointment in 2 – 4 weeks
Book a complimentary consultation with nurse svetlana at our Etobicoke location here to learn if fillers is for you!