Sun, Jun 14|
Online via Zoom
Online Dermaplaning Workshop
Are you wanting to add services to your current spa menu? With this outlined training you will acquire the necessary skills and techniques to properly perform a safe and thorough dermaplaning procedure.
Time & Location
Jun 14, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Online via Zoom
About the event
· Handbook provided via email & a recorded video of the live class you can refer back to at any time
· Theory and hands-on practical training
· Certificate of completion received at the end of the training
· Treatment kit shipped in advance so you'll have on hand for the class
· Hands-on training taught by medical aesthetician & business owner
*NO EXAM REQUIRED
What is covered:
· Skin & Hair biology overview
· Theory - history and purpose of dermaplaning
· Learn proper Sanitization and sterilization of instruments and infection protection
· Skin analysis, consultation and client selection
· Benefits & Contraindications to treatment
· How dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
· Treatment protocol & skin preparation
· Demonstration and hands-on practice for left and right handed people
· Post-procedure protocol
· How to introduce this service into your practice - pricing, setup, insurance etc
12-1 pm - Theory overview
1-2 pm - Demonstration
2-3 pm - Q & A
3-4 pm - You perform treatment on your model (if you are unable to get a model for this time, we can set up a private one-on-one for another time)
*Model required at 3pm
If you don’t have a model due to covid 19, we can schedule a private 1-on-1 where we watch you perform the service via zoom on your model
Full kit included: blades, 1 scalpel handle, oil, PDF training manual, ongoing support, certificate upon completion
Kit is mailed to you via Canada Post.
Training Manual and Certificate provided via Email
Industry professional(s) only may apply. (Available to aestheticians, nurses etc. with completed certificates/diplomas)
$300 per person plus tax - $339 (online via Zoom)
Sign up here!
You will be provided with a Zoom link
Registration closes June 5th as mail seems to be slower during this time so we want to be sure everyone receives their kit in time.
This is for people who are unable to attend the class live in person.